If you’re looking for a super mum, who has it all together, move on now.
I am a mediocre mum, who does her best to pick up on the serendipity that life throws our way.
I am not highly ambitious, I do not do life like a Pinterest board, my house is not always clean, I often wear my jumpers inside out, I don’t always iron, my speed is somewhere between stop and amble unless I am on a dance floor and AC/DC are playing.
The highlights of my life include
* Raising 3 adult children. They were all home educated, and managed to scrape through life without needing the counselling sessions I prepaid for at birth.
* Having my soon to be (now in high school) 16 year old make it to that age.
* Continuing to home educate my soon to be 10 year old.
* Thus far I have managed to stay married to the same man for 22 years.
* I’ve managed to not have all my pets die.
* I’ve built a gin bar in my house.
* I relocated my family from Australia to the UK and it turns out life here is alright, despite the weather.
* I have three house plants I haven’t killed.