If you’re looking for a super mum, who has it all together, move on now.
I am a mediocre mum, who does her best to pick up on the serendipity that life throws our way.
You can read about the various elements of our life by clicking on one of the tabs in the top right hand corner of this page.
I am not highly ambitious, I do not do life like a Pinterest board, my house is not always clean, I often wear my jumpers inside out, I don’t always iron, my speed is somewhere between stop and amble unless I am on a dance floor and AC/DC are playing.
The highlights of my life include
* Raising 3 adult children. They were all home educated, and managed to scrape through life without needing the counselling sessions I prepaid for at birth.
* Having my 16 year old make it to that age.
* Continuing to home educate my 10 year old.
* Thus far I have managed to stay married to the same man for 23 years.
* I’ve managed to not yet be turned completely grey by life.
* I’ve built a gin bar in my house.
* I relocated my family from Australia to the UK and it turns out life here is alright, despite the weather.
* I have
three two house plants I haven’t killed.